To improve the quality of life for persons with disabilities through outdoor sports and recreation.
- To improve the quality of life for persons with disabilities through outdoor sports and recreation.
- To provide recreational opportunities and/or specialized equipment for persons with disabilites.
- To facilitate physical and psychological rehabilitation through educational, recreational, sports and social opportunities.
- To increase public awareness of the capabilities of person with disabilities.
- To develop and mantain a working relationship with organizations serving persons with disabilities.
- To serve as a source of information about sports and recreational opportunities.
- To encourage persons with disabilities to be involved in the management and other aspects of Challenged Athletes and its programs.
- To teach good sportsmanship, encourage the competitive spirit and foster independence throughout program ativities.